Guess what? I purchased another traveler's notebook! This one (above) is from Prima Marketing, Inc. It has nice, thick, blank pages that are good for rubber stamping! My other notebook, a Midori Traveler's Notebook, has grid-lined pages. I shared some pages from my "Midori" notebook in my previous post. You can read it by clicking: *right here.* I enjoy variety so both notebooks work for me! 

Quotes by famous people have always inspired me. I meant to watch the series about Albert Einstein called, "Genius", on the National Geographic Channel this year, - - - - but I missed it! In the meantime, these quotes will have to do! LOL. I'll see if I can watch the series if it's available "on demand" through my cable provider. 

So, Einstein is the source & inspiration for the pages above. Plus, I already had the man-collage stamp (called "Treasured Memories 3", by Prima Marketing) which seemed perfect to add with the quotes. I stamped the image on beige-colored vellum and glued it to the page. I really like the subtle change in color from the white pages to the beige vellum. I hope you like it, too! 

Which quote above resonates with you? I love them all, but the one on the left seems particularly important. We all have challenges, but the quote reminds me to push through them, and remember whatever lessons that they offer...

By the way, I heard that the "Genius" show will continue on the National Geographic Channel. They will feature a new genius each season. Stay tuned!

Thank you for stopping by!

Love,
Tiffany

P.S.
Products: Notebook - Prima Marketing Inc./Jet Setter, Man rubber stamp, "Treasured Memories 3"/Prima Marketing Inc., Ink/StazOn, Bookplate/Imaginisce, Numbers stamp/Hampton Art, Harlequin stamp/Stampers Anonymous


2 Comments

  1. Hey, Tiffany! I just stumbled across your blog while I was ferociously scouring the internet for some Happy Planner supplies that I can't seem to find anywhere but overseas. I read all of your Happy Planner posts that I could find, but I'm not having an easy time figuring out how to find older posts. lol The one I was looking for showed up in my search where I was looking for the foiled divider pocket with "Don't quit your daydream" on it. Can you link me there or help me figure out how to get to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mandy! I read in your other comment that you were able to access other posts. Yay! I don't think I have a picture of the the foiled pocket divider you mentioned. You may have seen it on another blog. I did a quick google search of "don't quit your daydream foil happy planner" and found the one I think you are looking for:

      http://suzystickit.com/product/mambi-the-happy-planner-pocket-folders-dont-quit-your-daydream/

      I hope that helps! If you decide to purchase it, you may want to double check that your buying from a secure site so your credit card information is protected.

      Thanks again for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!