Hello, there! Where do you keep your contact information? Do you keep it on your cellphone? Most people do these days. I keep some numbers in my cell phone, but I keep most of my information in an address book.

The photo above is of my new address book. I love it! It's a small Filofax planner (personal size). I wasn't using it much prior to converting it into an address book. However, I always loved the bright, red color! As my address book from the year 2000 (!) was getting torn up & ugly, I knew I had to replace it. I just couldn't find anything I liked...

Finally it dawned on me to use my Filofax, instead of searching for something else. I removed all the planner pages, then inserted alphabetical dividers & address pages from Day Runner. I also cut some Pink Paislee scrapbook paper down to size, and glued the "hello" journal card on top of it. It was so simple to set up. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by.
God Bless!
Love,
Tiffany

P.S.
Shown in photo: 
-Saffiano Filofax, Poppy (color), personal size
-Front page scrapbook paper & journal card by Pink Paislee 
-Alphabetical dividers, "A-Z Tab Directory" by Day Runner
-"Seen and Heard" card by Dear Lizzy/ Project Life "Fine & Dandy" (130 piece kit)
-Doily/Michaels Recollections
-Pen by The Day Designer for Blue Sky
 


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!