Greetings! I'm back to share more mail art creations. All of today's envelopes share 5 things in common:

  1. A Stamper's Anonymous Rubber Stamped Image
  2. A vintage illustration of a woman from my personal collection
  3. A chipboard flower or butterfly from Tim Holtz idea-ology "Botanical" layers (a 2017 release)
  4. Postage stamps with "Vintage Seed Packet" illustrations from 1910-1920. (These stamps were first issued by the U.S. Post Office in 2013.)
  5. All envelopes are 6" x 9"

 I was inspired to make these envelopes because I saw Tim Holtz idea-ology chipboard pieces at either Michaels or Hobby Lobby craft store. The "Botanical" Layers pack I bought has an assortment of birds, butterflies and flowers. They come in color and in black & white. There are 83 pieces in the pack.

I thought it would be nice to pair the chipboard pieces with rubberstamps and vintage illustrations. Please take a look below. I hope you like them!





Now, I'm off to finish the letters that will go in these envelopes.

Thank you for stopping by.
God Bless!
Love,
Tiffany


P.S.

Products/Photo 1: Rubberstamp - Stampers Anonymous / Classics #3, Ink - StazOn, Chipboard Embellishment - Tim Holtz / idea-ology / Botanical Layers, Vintage Woman Illustration - my personal collection, Postage - Vintage Seed Packets (2013/USPS)

Products/Photo 2: Rubberstamp - Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz / Typography, Ink - StazOn, Chipboard Embellishment - Tim Holtz / idea-ology / Botanical Layers, Vintage Woman Illustration - my personal collection, Postage - Vintage Seed Packets (2013/USPS)
 
Products/Photo 3: Rubberstamp - Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz / Typography, Ink - StazOn, Chipboard Embellishment - Tim Holtz / idea-ology / Botanical Layers, Vintage Woman Illustration - my personal collection, Postage - Vintage Seed Packets (2013/USPS)

Products/Photo 4: Rubberstamp - Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz / Typography, Ink - StazOn, Chipboard Embellishment - Tim Holtz / idea-ology / Botanical Layers, Vintage Woman Illustration - my personal collection, Postage - Vintage Seed Packets (2013/USPS)


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!