Let me introduce you to my new, "Market Floral", Happy Planner! Isn't she pretty? I was out of town minding my own business when I drove by Michaels craft store. I decided to pop in and take a look around. I didn't pack a planner with me on my trip, so I went to peek at the planner aisle. Well, I walked by "Market Floral" and she jumped into my arms and gave me a kiss. LOL.

I decided to pick up a black and white striped cover to make sure "Market Floral" was always protected. A lady needs a jacket to make sure she stays warm, right? He, he, he! This is the first time the company,"Me and My Big Ideas", has offered a deluxe, striped, planner cover, so I snapped it up! Plus, black and white is one of my favorite color combinations.

The planner runs from July 2017 through December 2018. Here's a look at the July starter pages:


(click photos for closeups)

 I promise to share more of the inside in later blog posts. I love flower theme throughout the planner and the gold-foiled lettering.
"Market Floral" is my new best friend!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
God Bless!
Tiffany 

P.S.
-Floral Happy Planner & Deluxe Cover by Me and My Big Ideas
-Pen made by The Day Designer for Blue Sky Planners
-Gold Heart, striped, journal card is by Dear Lizzy/Project Life, "Fine and Dandy" (130 piece kit)


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!