I've been having so much fun with my Traveler's Notebooks! This is my first year using them. I'm so glad I decided to jump in and try them. They're fun to decorate and journal in. Shown clockwise in the photo above are my Prima Planner Traveler's Jounal ("Jet Setter"), Midori Traveler's Notebook, The Reset Girl Doc-It Journal (by Simple Stories), and my Prima Planner Traveler's  Journal ("Jet Setter") again.

I first learned about Traveler's Notebooks when I saw pictures of them on Instagram. If you search Instagram using the hashtag #travelersnotebook, you will discover many artists. Here are links to a few people who inspire me on the site:

  1. phiespoetry 
  2. karentrembart 
  3. thepapervoyager 
  4. darkmetropol 
  5. sumsemarie 
  6. mydocumentedlife 

Clarification: many artists inspire me! Ha, ha, ha! I am only sharing a few links above. I hope you enjoy their photos, too! Do you have any artists to recommend? Please let me know in the "comments" section.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
God Bless!
Love,
Tiffany

 



Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!