Are you in on "The Happy Planner" craze? The Happy Planner is a monthly & weekly planner created by Me & My Big Ideas (also known as "Mambi"*). I've been using it since July, and I'm having a blast. Pictured above is one of my favorite layouts from August.

Me & My Big Ideas made a lot of accessories for this planner, so decorating and planning your week is quick, easy & fun! You can find the planner and accessories at their website by clicking: right here.

Below are some more layouts I created from August. I love adding vintage images, Mambi stickers & pocket journal cards to dress up my pages:

   The 2nd week of August ... 

    The 3rd week of August ...

   The 4rth week of August...


In my next post, I'll talk about some of my favorite Mambi* accessories for The Happy Planner. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Love,
Tiffany


2 Comments

  1. Can't wait to see what you post for this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I had some family emergencies, so I took a break from blogging. I am happy to be back now.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!