"Hope + Healing"  © Kelly Rae Roberts

I've been away longer than I anticipated..."Hope + Healing" by artist Kelly Rae Roberts (shown above), describes exactly where I am right now. I am hopeful because a new year has come. I am focused on healing because we lost four family members between June and November of 2015. It was a strange season for our family, but we leaned on each other. 

I was able to spend some extra time crafting towards the end of the year. It lifted my spirits during a difficult time... I know my grieving is not over, but I wanted to return to this space and wish you & yours a bright, blessed 2016!

Love,
Tiffany

P.S.
You may learn more about artist Kelly Rae Roberts and her work at: www.kellyraeroberts.com 


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!