Happy Wednesday! I meant to share this with you earlier. This is my "Doc-It Journal" by Simple Stories. It's part of their Reset Girl collection. I think they call it "Doc-It" because it fits in back of the Simple Stories Carpe Diem Planners. Basically, you can doc-it in the back of the planner until you need it. It's perfect for journaling, random notes, or whatever you can think of...

You know what? I just thought of another reason it's probably called "Doc-It"! You can use it to doc-ument your daily life. You can see the edges of my speckled, "Doc-It Journal" cover in the back of my Carpe Diem planner here:


You may read the post I wrote about this planner by clicking right here: *Carpe Diem Planner post.* 

How do you document your life? Do you scrapbook? Journal? Do you create pocket pages with journal cards? I do all 3 depending upon my mood. I plan to share more of my work with you this year. If you have a blog, Flickr, or Instagram account and are doing the same thing, - - - please let me know where to find you in the comments section. I would love to visit you!

Thank you for stopping by!

God Bless!
Love,
Tiffany

P.S.
Products, Photo 1: The Reset Girl Doc-It Journal / Simple Stories, Washi tape / Hobby Lobby, Rollerstamp / Carpe Diem / Simple Stories, Stickers & Journal card / The Reset Girl Collection / Simple Stories.


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!