"Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." - Gloria Steinem

I love quotes! The one above is particularly inspiring. I wanted to create something with a romantic feel to include with the quote in my traveler's notebook. I recently bought some romantic/vintage looking papers by Prima Marketing, Inc. ("Debutante" & "Romance Novel") and thought they would be perfect! I decided to cut them up and layer them on the pages above.

In the photo below, I used the "Romance Novel" paper collection. I've been getting pretty philosophical as a big birthday approaches for me, so I wrote some of my feelings down. I'm finding the traveler's notebook format convenient for short journal entries. Plus, I can make everything look pretty! 

Paper crafting + Writing in my traveler's notebook = Absolute Happiness!


Thank you for stopping by today!

Love,
Tiffany

P.S.
Products, Photo 1: Notebook-Prima Traveler's Journal/Jet Setter, Papers-Prima Marketing Inc./Romance Novel & Debutante paper collection.

Products, Photo 2: Notebook-Prima Traveler's Journal/Jet Setter, Papers-Prima Marketing Inc./Romance Novel, Washi-Hobby Lobby, Pen-PenGems.


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!