Hi there! Today I am sharing my planners that cover the days of 11/11 - 11/17 (2019). Shown above are an A5 & a personal size Webster's Pages planner. I'm experimenting using these two sizes to see which one I prefer. 

Days and weeks go by so quickly. I use my planners to keep track of daily tasks, and important events. I decorate my planner pages so that I have something pretty to look at. 

Let's just say that looking at chores listed on a decorated page makes having to do the laundry exciting. Plus, it's just a fun, creative outlet for me. I get to play with pens, glue and stickers just like I did when I was little!

To decorate the A5 planner, I used the Maggie Holmes Heritage Collection*. To decorate the personal size planner, I used the Maggie Holmes sticker book & the Maggie Holmes Heritage Collection*. (Product links listed at end of post*).  

Do you use a planner? If so, do you use just one?

Thank you for stopping by today.

Love,
Tiffany 

P.S.
*If you would like to know more, for your convenience, here are some links to the products I mentioned in this post: 

 Webster's Pages Website (A5 Planner Kits) 

 Webster's Pages Website (Personal Size Planner Kits) 

 American Crafts Website (Maggie Holmes Heritage Paper Pad)

(Links were checked for accuracy on 11/27/19 )


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!