Webster's Pages Sweet Caroline 

Here are some new additions to my planner/journal collection. They are from the company, Webster's Pages. The design is called, "Sweet Caroline", and was created by Libby Moore. I think they are pretty charming!

I was drawn to Sweet Caroline's  dreamy, whimsical design, and floral stitching. I purchased the A5 Planner, "Traveler Notebook", and "Pocket Traveler" (pictured above from left to right). I like to challenge myself to work/create with different sized paper. As I start to fill these cuties up, I promise to share some pages with you.

Have you bought anything lately that you love?

Until next time,
Love,

Tiffany

P.S.
To see more Webster's Pages products, just click the link below: 
 Webster's Pages .



Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!