It's been awhile since I've posted here, and I'd like to do more this year. I'm still obsessed with "planning" so get ready for tons of pictures! Ha, ha, ha!

Since I last posted about "The Happy Planner" (by the Me & My Big Ideas Company), they have expanded their line to include sticker value packs, ribbon paper clips, washi tape, hourly tracking sheets, and so much more. To take a peek at all the happy, eye candy at their website, just click here:

The Happy Planner Products

 One of the exciting changes (since we last "talked") is that they have 3 different sizes of planners: BIG, Classic, and mini. The big size measures 9 inches x 11.25 inches. Classic size runs 7.75 inches x 9.75 inches. The mini size is an adorable 5.125 inches x 7.5 inches. 

New planners for 2017-2018 were just released the first week of March. You may take a look at all the new designs, by clicking below:

Newest planner release for 2017-2018

The planner shown in the first photo is mine. It's an undated, "faith based" planner for Christians. It's gorgeous inside with beautiful calligraphy, bible quotes, and photos of flowers. Here's a look inside mine:



I love that there a prompts preceding each month (see example above)!  The prompts allow you to reflect on people you want to pray for, things you are grateful for, and what your spiritual goals are. 

I decided to use the undated, monthly section to write something that I am grateful for each day. Here's an example:



I decided to use the weekly planning section to write down some bible verses and then some of my own thoughts. Here's an example:



Thank you so much for taking a look! Since I have several planners, it's fun to use them in creative ways. Do you use a planner or planners? How do you use yours?

Love,
Tiffany


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!