Today, I'm sharing a few "after the pen" layouts in my "The Happy Planner" by Me & My Big Ideas. Sometimes, I decorate a few days at a time (see Monday - Wednesday above). Other times, I decorate and plan the whole week in advance, such as shown below:



My planning style varies depending upon the amount of time I have. When I'm really rushed, believe me, a legal pad with my notes and lists will get the job done! When I have time, I like to make things look pretty. Plus, I think it makes me feel better about the mundane tasks on my list. He, he, he!

Here are two more favorites from last year:





You may have noticed that I like to have white space in my layouts. It keeps me calm, so I don't stress out about all the things I need to do. LOL.  The only time I tend cram tasks on every line is when I "plan" on legal pads.

How about you? Are you on team "white space" or "cram"? Hey, whatever gets your "to-do" list checked off, right? There's more than one way to get things done.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Love,
Tiffany

P.S. 
All decorations (stickers, paper clips) shown on my "The Happy Planner" pages are from the company, "Me & My Big Ideas." To take a look at their website, just click below:

Me & My Big Ideas Website (products)


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!