Today, I'm sharing a few recent "before the pen" layouts in my "The Happy Planner." As I mentioned in my previous post (click here: last post ), sometimes I decorate the entire week in advance. Other times, I decorate as I go. When I'm really swamped, I do all my planning on a legal pad with no decoration at all! Ha, ha, ha!

I'm happiest when I can spend some time planning in advance and making things pretty. It keeps me motivated! Here are two layouts from the week of 2/13/17:


(Above: classic size, Peony style "The Happy Planner" )

(Above: mini size, Peony style "The Happy Planner")

I use the classic size (7.75" x 9.75") planner to list "to-do" daily chores & errands. I'm still experimenting with how I want to use the mini size (5.125" x 7.5") planner. So far I've used it as a mini journal of things I want to remember about my day, and as a space to write down things I am grateful for each day.

All decorations shown on the planners are by the company, Me & My Big Ideas. I've used a combination of their pocket/journal cards, mambiCHIPS (chipboard stickers), soft spoken (3D embellishments),  and their Pocket Pages Hugs & Kisses kit. The company has a great line of  products you can use to decorate your planner, scrapbook, handmade cards, etc...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Love,
Tiffany

P.S.
The first photo is of my mini size, Peony "The Happy Planner".


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!