This year, I decided to try journaling/memory keeping in a Midori Traveler's Notebook. I saw a lot of pictures of  traveler's notebooks on Instagram, so I thought I would buy one. I'm still experimenting to see if it's a format that will work for me. 

The notebook size is 8.3" long x 4.5" wide. I'm used to writing/journaling on pages that are closer to 8.5" x 11", and really packing the page with information. However, as my life has gotten busier, I don't spend as much time journaling. I'm hoping this new format will encourage me to jump in! I can write down the basics without the pressure of filling up a larger page. 

I also plan to decorate (rubber stamps, washi tape, ephemera, etc...) most pages, since crafting is such a big part of my life now. Before, my journals were strictly words, now they will include visual elements.  

I created the entry below after sharing a special moment with my Mom:


True story!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Love,
Tiffany

P.S.
The clips holding the notebook open in both photos are from Michaels craft store. The clips were originally blank, so I stamped words inside them.

Products, photo 1: notebook/Midori Traveler's Notebook, washi tape, notebook clip & doiles/Michaels, stamp ink/Prima Chalk Edgers, tag and other embellishments/Crate Paper.

Products, photo 2: notebook/Midori Traveler's Notebook, washi tape/Tokyo Antiques, ticket & word stickers/Idea-ology, notebook clip/Michaels,"Remember This" tag/7gypsies


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!