Today, I am sharing a weekly spread in my Carpe Diem Posh Planner. I basically went CRAZY over the "Posh" line (by Simple Stories) and bought EVERYTHING on Amazon.com . He, he, he...

By everything, I mean the journal cards, washi tape, chipboard stickers (hearts & flowers above), etc... I just bought it ALL and settled in to make this spread that documents a week in my life. I write about the little & big things that happen before I forget them. I don't capture every week, but it's my goal to do so.

How do you document your life? What's your favorite way to record it? Do you use a diary, or post photos on Instagram, Facebook or something else? Please share what you do in the comments section.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Love,
Tiffany
P.S.
Products: Carpe Diem Posh Planner / Simple Stories. Journal Cards, Rollerstamp, Washi Tape & Stickers / Carpe Diem Posh / Simple Stories , Doiles / Michaels / Recollections, Pen / PenGems


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!