Do you collect anything? I collect vintage toys, ephemera, wood stamps, and even more things... I recently organized my wood, rubberstamp collection. The photo above represents a small portion of my stamps.

I think I started collecting them because I couldn't draw. Ha, ha, ha! I couldn't draw, but I still wanted to create  beautiful things (i.e. cards, art journals, etc...) with stunning images. Wood stamps solved my problem. 

Over the next year or so, I would like to create something with every stamp shown in the photo. Once I do that, I will change the display. Then, I'll make something with the new stamps. That way, I'll ensure that I'm not hoarding stamps. Ha, ha, ha! Rather, I'll be using & enjoying them.

Maybe I'll even share my creations here. (If they turn out okay, I definitely will. If not, you'll never know. Wink!)

Thank you for stopping by today.

Love,
Tiffany


P.S.
(1) I found the wood storage at Michaels (and used a 50% off coupon).
(2) Most of the stamps above are from the following companies: Stampers Anonymous, Hampton Art, and Inkadinkado.


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!