Halloween 2019 is wrapped & in the books! I'm sad to see it go... Pictured above is my "before-the-pen" layout in both my Webster's Pages A5 size, and personal size planners (upper right in photo). 

I had so much fun this year! My neighbors and I had fancy appetizers (on our front lawn), while we handed out candy to the kiddos. We bundled up and kept talking for hours outside after the trick-or-treaters had gone home. I have to keep the *magic* going ... for at least a few more weeks. 

I recently found a few hashtags on Instagram that I'm going to follow: #halloweenislife, #halloweenisalifestyle, and #everydayishalloween. The last one has 472K posts! I'm sure I will find some secrets on how to keep the party going! There are always reasons to celebrate.

Hope you had fun, too.

Hugs!
Tiffany


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!