My Tuxie Boy! (2019)

This is one of my favorite guys in the world, besides my husband! Mr. T is a tuxedo cat, but he's quite informal in person. He, he, he...

Here are a few of my favorite things about him:

When he gets excited, he does a little jump on his hind legs.

He gives the sweetest, "Eskimo kiss", after he gets a tummy rub!

He does a little prance around the kitchen when he's happy to see me!

He loves to cuddle with his sisters. It's an adorable thing to see...

Lastly, he uses his paws like I use my hands. One time, I saw him tap his sister on the head when she was being difficult! I've seen him do it more than once, and it always makes me laugh.

Do you have any pets? I didn't have many pets growing up. Having Mr. T in my life has really opened up a softer side of me. I just love taking care of him ... or is it me that's being taken care of?

Hug your loved ones!
Tiffany





Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!