I participated in the Webster's Pages October Challenge. GOOD NEWS: I won, I won, I won, I won! I just found out this week. Okay, but, wait ... there are a couple of itty-bitty details:

1. I wasn't the only winner
2. Winners were picked randomly

I'll still be celebrating...
Ahem, drum roll please...
ALL.MONTH.LONG!

Winners will receive some Webster's Pages goodies in the mail. I promise to share them here once they arrive! I'm a big fan of the company. I purchased twelve of their planners, and I have pocket and standard size TNs as well. I haven't counted those yet. Ha, ha, ha, ha...

I participated in the challenge to spark my creativity & to make new friends in the "planner community". I did both! That's a win, win!

Participants created either a planner and/or traveler's notebook layout based on a weekly theme. Here are 4 of my entries:


{Theme: Fall}


{Theme: Pumpkins}


{Theme: Cozy}


{Theme: Halloween}

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Have you ever won a contest? Please tell me about it in the comments.

Big Hugs,
Tiffany


Leave a Reply

Thanks so much for taking time to comment. I'm so happy you stopped by!